- User Security- Cloudlock uses advanced machine learning algorithms to detect anomalies based on multiple factors. It also identifies activities outside whitelisted countries and spots actions that seem to take place at impossible speeds across distances.
- Data Secrurity- Cloudlock's data loss prevention (DLP) technology continuously monitors cloud environments to detect and secure sensitive information. It provides countless out-of-the-box policies as well as highly tunable custom policies.
- App Security- The Cloudlock Apps Firewall discovers and controls cloud apps connected to your corporate environment. You can see a crowd-sourced Community Trust Rating for individual apps, and you can ban or whitelist them based on risk.
- Automated Shadow IT Visibility- Cloudlock technology is now built into Cisco Umbrella to deliver App Discovery and blocking. It provides cloud app usage and risk info to enable secure cloud adoption.
- FedRAMP ATO- The authority to operate helps you enable secure cloud adoption across multiple platforms.
- Strong integration with other Cisco products, making it a strong option to consider for customers using Cisco for email or web security.