Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behaviour of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results. Complex behavioural patterns are synthesized based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, enabling businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language to understand intent.
This product is:
For:Large and Enterprise sized organizations looking to understand customer behaviour and use this to improve the customer experience.
Not for: Smaller and mid-sized customers looking for more basic heatmapping and the ability to create forms and polls.
Clicktale is a website conversion platform which combines session recording and other features which measure how customers interact with websites, with data science and psychological analytics. They promise to measure how people use the site, and crucially show customer intent using behavioural data and visualizations. Their platform is based around a mix of cognitive computing, machine learning and psychological research.
Benefits of Clicktale
- Range of heatmaps can be combined with advanced filtering and segmentation to compare successful purchase experiences with unsuccessful ones, to determine how the experience can be improved
- Conversion funnels with advanced filters, side-by-side views and drill-downs to individual session replays
- Detailed data analytics links website users’ behaviour to consumer mindsets to identify different customer segments, such as goal-orientated or just browsing. You can then use analytics to compare heatmaps and session replays for different customer mindsets, to help see who your website is engaging most.
- Path identification helps to show the customer journey through the website, so you can tell where customers drop off or become lost
- Strong reporting and analytics on offer to help you identify user trends and make improvements
- In house expert analysis will help you to understand your customer data and provide valuable insights
What you should know about Clicktale
- This is a high-end product aimed at larger organisations and enterprises
- No functionality to create customisable forms and polls to obtain direct user feedback
Expert Insights Verdict on Clicktale
Clicktale is a good option for larger companies to learn more about their customer experience through behaviour monitoring and analytics. Their use of detailed data analytics to identify customer mindsets is a unique approach which allows you to A/B test design ideas to help increase conversions amongst different customer segments. Clicktale offers strong reporting and analytics and is a good option for analysing large amounts of data to show trends. This makes it a good option to help identify problems in a site with a large number of users. To make this easier, there is functionality to view only certain events, so you can obtain data on the individual aspects of the customer journey you are interested in fine-tuning.
Clicktale is a good option for larger companies who have large amounts of data to analyse and can take advantage of the advanced features that they offer.Free Trial
Clicktale Vendor Overview
Clicktale taps into the wisdom and behavior of millions of visitors so that businesses can deliver the best digital experiences and drive amazing business results. Complex behavioral patterns are synthesized based on millisecond-level actions such as hovers and scrolls, enabling businesses to interpret their customers’ digital body language to understand intent.
|Employees on LinkedIn||283|
|Headquarters||Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)|
|Support Team Location(s)||Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)|
Clicktale Service Overview
There are no reviews for this service
Be the first to review this serviceAdd a review
Explore the features offered by Clicktale.
|Behaviour Monitoring||Mouse move heatmaps, mouse click heatmaps, attention heatmaps, scroll reach/exposure. Session recordings on desktop and mobile devices.|
|Reporting and Analytics||Advanced filtering and audience segmentation capabilities. Link analytics. Strong insights into how the site is being used. Crash and performance reports.|
|Polling and Feedback||Cannot create forms within Clicktale but does offer insight into why customers abandon forms and integrates with form sites.|
|Administration||Strong A/B and Multivariate testing on offer. Design teams can access behaviour information to help improve the usability of the site. In house CX experience will help to analyse data.|