- Customisable phishing campaigns that allow businesses to train on specific threats they are facing, with different levels of difficulty
- Platform can simulate a wide range of different attacks including ransomware, business email compromise, sear phishing and malware
- Comprehensive reporting and metrics help businesses to measure how successful security awareness training is within the organisation
- ‘Cofense Reporter’ Outlook Plug-In allows end users to report suspected phishing emails to IT departments
- Over 2000 different training materials including infographics, videos and interactive presentations with self-assessments
- Offers a free version for small businesses with limited budgets and less than 500 employees
- Cofense also offer technical phishing defences which stop phishing attacks and work well alongside security awareness training to increase the overall security of a business
Cofense offer a strong security awareness training platform. It offers businesses realistic phishing simulations, which can be fine-tuned to the specific types of social engineering attacks faced by an organisation, with different difficulty levels. This can be an invaluable tool for companies to get more insight into their organisation’s preparedness for a cyber-attack. Cofense offer a range of training materials to help employees become more security aware. They offer a range of well researched materials like infographics and interactive presentation to get people engaged about security issues. There’s a deep level of reports and insights on offer to help businesses measure their return on investment, and how well employees are improving with security awareness training.
Cofense is a popular service among users, with the ‘Reporter’ function a crucial feature for end users to report phishing emails, helping to improve the security of organisations. Cofense also offer a ‘Triage’ service, which helps to aggregate these reports and reduce the burden on IT departments. Cofense is an expensive platform but does offer a free version for small businesses.
Cofense also offers phishing protection for the email network, which can be a good technical defence alongside security awareness training. For customers looking for a strong all-round security awareness training solution with customisable campaigns and training, Cofense is a compelling, albeit expensive solution to consider.