Securely share passwords with individuals or groups for easy onboarding and total privacy control. Manage employee permissions from the Admin Console, and rest assured all data is end-to-end encrypted.
Dashlane Business Review
Dashlane offer a commercial and business level password management service. Their business management service offers organisation all of the benefits of their premium commercial service, including unlimited password storage, syncing across all devices and form and payment auto-fill. It also offers an Admin Console and added security. The service works by each user being given an encrypted password vault, containing their passwords for all their various accounts, which they can access with their master password.
Benefits of Dashlane Business
- Auto-log in works seamlessly for end users across devices, meaning they don’t have to remember multiple passwords and have increased security
- High levels of end user satisfaction
- Credentials sharing between users
- End users can reset their own master passwords, saving IT departments time
- Easy deployment
- Dark web monitoring included, with searches for if your personal information has been compromised
- Secure file storage
- Choice of multi-factor authentication options included
What you should know about Dashlane Business
- No AD integration
- Customers report a lack of admin console features which are key for business use, arguing the service is more like the premium consumer option has been beefed up than a full business password management tool
- According to users when an employee leaves the company, their account is marked to down to being a free/personal account, which means that the passwords they have been given access to can no longer be deleted
Expert Insights Verdict on Dashlane Business
Dashlane is one of the top vendors providing password management for consumers. The extreme ease of use of the service, coupled with strong encryption means it’s a no brainer for security conscious people looking for a password management solution. However, when it comes to business the service doesn’t quite hold up. There is a lack of Microsoft AD integration which is offered by competitors like LastPass, but crucially, customers report that key admin features are missing. Admin console features such as reporting are included, but customers argue they are not as fully featured as competitor services, with fewer security policies available. This means that Dashlane is a good option for very small teams, as it prioritises end usability and granular admin controls may not be as high a priority. However, larger teams may wish to look at a competitor service like LastPass, who offer more advanced admin consoles and AD integration.
Expert Insights recommends Dashlane if you have a very small team, who need easy to use password management.Free Trial
Dashlane Vendor Overview
Dashlane makes identity and payments simple and secure everywhere, with its world-leading password manager and secure digital wallet. It is the solution for the common problem encountered by hundreds of millions of web users worldwide - that of registering, logging in and checking out on every website and every device.
|Employees on LinkedIn||152|
|Revenue||$10 to $25 million (USD) per year|
|Headquarters||New York, USA|
|Support Team Location(s)||New York, USA|
Dashlane Business Service Overview
There are no reviews for this service
Be the first to review this serviceAdd a review
Dashlane Business Features
Explore the key features offered by Dashlane for Business. These features are what makes them unique and showcase what they can offer your business.
Dashlane Business Features
|Administrator Console||Administrator console provides user and policy management|
|User Security Features||24A integration, two factor authentication, auto-fill, secure file storage|
|Business Features||Secure password sharing, easy deployment and provisioning|
|Pricing||$4 / user / month|
|Reporting and Analytics||Monitoring of recent user activity, including members who’ve joined, been invited, revoked or changed to admins|