Build personal, profitable customer relationships at scale—with Drip.
This product is:
For: Customers looking for advanced audience segmentations and advanced automated campaigns.
Not for: Customers looking for the most straightforward, easy to use email marketing tool.
Drip is an email marketing tool with a focus on helping you connect with customers. This means it has more of a focus on Electronic Customer Relationship Management (ECRM) than other competitors in this category. Drip is a good option if you want to create highly personalised and targeted email marketing campaigns, to help drive engagement.
Benefits of Drip
- This platform integrates with a range of other services so you can bring your marketing efforts together
- Supports a range of automated and one-off email campaigns
- Accessible and clear reports and analytics on offer, showing custom conversion tracking statistics
- Advanced automation features to send out email campaigns easily
- Social media advertising can be created with this service
- Advanced customisation and audience segmentation features so you can customise campaigns to niche emails
- Suited to customers looking for strong CRM and personalisation capabilities
What you should know about Drip
- This service is more complex than other service and there are a few more steps involved in getting a campaign up and running
- Email and text editor is not as intuitive as some other email marketing tools in this category
- The service has is priced higher than some competitors, but does offer some more advanced features
Expert Insights Verdict on Drip
Drip is an advanced email marketing tool which offers businesses advanced email marketing functionality. It supports a range of customisable email campaigns, with a granular email designer and text editor. The main focus and strength of this service is CRM. There are multiple options for managing contacts and leads which allow you to create niche customer segments and demographics. This can help you manage your contacts and audience more effectively. It can also help you to create more targeted personalised campaigns that are more engaged to audiences.
This service has a higher price point than some alternatives, and there are a few more steps involved in getting it set up. But for customers looking for advanced audience segmentation and customisable features, this is a good option.Free Trial
Drip Vendor Overview
|Employees on LinkedIn||121|
|Headquarters||Minneapolis, MN (US)|
|Support Team Location(s)||Minneapolis, MN (US)|
Drip Service Overview
There are no reviews for this service
Be the first to review this serviceAdd a review
Drip Email Marketing Features
|Email Design Features||Drip Email Builder offers both a visual and text builder. They offer businesses granular controls, but the builder is not as intuitive as some competitor services.|
|Reports and Analytics||Reporting over conversion rates, e-book downloads, and demo requests so you can check return on investments|
|Deliverability||Drip has industry standard deliverability rates, and support to help customers improve the amount of their marketing emails reaching inboxes|
|Ease of Use||Granular controls mean that this service may take more time to learn than other services. However, for the level of features offered the service is not too difficult to use.|
Plus Profile (Monthly)
|5000 or more||Varies|