FullStory captures all your customer experience data in one powerful, easy-to-use platform. They offer session replay, automatic insights, funnel analytics, click maps, and robust search and segmentation.
This product is:
For: Customers looking for session recording and data insights to identify the user experiences of specific customer segments, and to find bugs.
Not for Large enterprise users looking for the most granular and data-driven website conversion tool or organisations looking to create custom polls and forms.
Full Story is a website conversion tool which will be highly attractive to companies looking primarily for session replay functionality to identify problems certain groups of users are having and to identify bugs. Full Story records all user sessions, which allows you to see the customer experience and optimize your site accordingly. They also offer a range of reports and insights as well as heatmapping.
Benefits of FullStory
- Range of segmentation options so you can see how specific user groups are engaging with your website
- Search functionality means that it’s easy to find the sessions you want to watch
- Offers ‘frustration signals’ which suggest users are experiencing errors, so you can view the session replay and see where things have gone wrong
- When users are logged in, session recordings will show who they are with all their session history
- Range of admin features such as multiple integrations, multiple accounts and access to session recordings available for live chat and support teams
- Reporting and data visualisations are offered to see user trends over time
What you should know about FullStory
- Customers have suggested that the pricing for this service is high
- There is no lead capture functionality such as creating forms, offered by competitors such as Hubspot
Expert Insights Verdict on FullStory
FullStory is a good solution for companies who want to see how specific audiences are using their site. Recordings of user sessions are easy to view, and the search functionality on offer means it’s easy to find a specific user group and see how they are engaging with your content. The platform highlights where users have become frustrated, which can make it easy to identify bugs and design issues. This is also helped by the inclusion of a log of script errors, which makes it easier for web development teams to spot where things have gone wrong. Heatmaps are also available, which show where users are clicking. Reporting is also offered, allowing you to see user trends over time.
This platform is a good option for session replay recordings and functionality.Free Trial
FullStory Vendor Overview
Meet FullStory, the app that captures all your customer experience data in one powerful, easy-to-use platform. Our tiny script unlocks pixel-perfect session replay, automatic insights, funnel analytics, click maps, and robust search and segmentation – empowering everyone in your organization to help build the best online experience for your customers.
|Employees on LinkedIn||140|
|Headquarters||Atlanta, GA (US)|
|Support Team Location(s)||Atlanta, GA (US)|
FullStory Service Overview
There are no reviews for this service
Be the first to review this serviceAdd a review
Explore the features offered by FullStory
|Behaviour Monitoring||Pixel perfect session recordings, which show the website exactly as the user sees it. Heatmapping tools available.|
|Reporting and Analytics||Data visualisations to show user trends over time, conversion funnels|
|Polling and Feedback||Integrates with polling apps that put polls on sites, shows ‘frustration signals’ which identify when users are experiencing difficulties with the website|
|Administration||Multiple integrations. Platform can be used by support and live chat teams to view customer experiences.|