- Blocks pages- Website blocking policies are increasingly being adopted by security conscious organisations attempting to keep their users safe from risky websites.
- Anti-phishing- With ultra secure browsing, you can give your users tools that let them follow links and open attachments safely, without putting the organisation’s sensitive data and systems at risk.
- Browsing protection for Privileged and Risky Users
- Cross Domain Access and High Value Environments- Supporting VDI isolation, Garrison is used in the most sensitive government environments for accessing networks of lower classifications. In the commercial world, this same capability is being used for accessing networks of differing sensitivities such as operational and commercial networks, or in a ring-based security architecture to protect key assets.
- Strategic Web Security- The vast majority of the web is grey: neither known bad, nor trusted good. Ultra secure browsing is designed precisely to handle this grey, allowing the business to enforce a tightly defined whitelist while continuing to provide users with access to the information they need.