- Each employee gets a private vault to store and manage passwords, files and private client data
- Generates strong, unique passwords and automatically fills them into apps and websites for your employees
- Allows teams and individual users to securely create, share and manage records, passwords and encrypted folders
- Easily deployed using various provisioning methods including SAML 2.0, Azure AD, and email auto-provisioning.
- Protects sensitive files, documents, photos and videos on unlimited devices with secure file storage
- Admin console manages and monitors Keeper across the entire organization, allowing IT to enforce password security, 2FA and other data security policies
- Fully customizable role-based access control based on role and responsibilities of team members
- Keeper provides visibility into your password security with robust reporting and auditing tools to enforce internal controls and maintain compliance standards
Cybersecurity in the Remote Work Era: A Global Risk Report
Keeper Enterprise Data Sheet
Keeper is a market-leading enterprise password management solution, helping to promote better password practices and prevent account compromise. Keeper makes managing passwords easy – allowing every user to create a highly-secure password for all of their accounts. These are stored in a secure, unique to each user, and can be easily managed and accessed when needed from any device.
Keeper is packed with features that help to secure your business against password-related threats. Admins are able to set customizable policies and role-based access controls to stop passwords being shared outside of the organization, or to the wrong team members. Admins can also view reporting into password health, and can access a range of audit reports to ensure that business compliance standards are being met. Onboarding users is straightforward, with advanced integration with Active Directory, SSO, SCIM and developer APIs.
Built on a zero-knowledge security architecture, Keeper is highly secure, with password encryption and decryption occurring only on the user device, and never available to Keeper themselves, or any third parties. Keeper is a strong enterprise password management solution, suited to organizations who want to make managing secure passwords easy, with little to no user training, while also ensuring high security and compliance standards are met.