KnowBe4's Enterprise Awareness Training Program provides you with a comprehensive new- school approach that integrates baseline testing using mock attacks, engaging interactive web-based training, and continuous assessment through simulated phishing, vishing and SMiShing attacks to build a more resilient and secure organization.
Snapshot: KnowBe4 provides security awareness training and simulated phishing tools.
Who are KnowBe4?
KnowBe4 is the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform. They offer a range of materials and scenarios to help train users to be more aware of social engineering style threats. They provide a range of tests such as simulated phishing, vishing and smishing attacks to identify users who need security training. They provide security awareness training to these customers which comes in the form of interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters. A range of reports show how the overall security awareness of an organisation has been increased through the training process.
For: Organizations who have been struggling with stopping phishing attacks and want to help to train users.
Not For: Organizations who want the most granular and data driven reporting on security awareness training available, or a technical phishing defence platform.
- Content library with over 700 engaging training materials made up of videos, games, posters and newsletters available to access based on subscription level
- ‘Phish alert’ Outlook plug in, means users can report when they think is spam email to IT so they can verify if the email is real or not
- Training is engaging and well liked by users, with high rates of success according to customers
- Simulated phishing campaigns can be edited, with customisable landing pages, scenarios and attachments
- Collection of reports and analytics which show how well security awareness training is working to protect the organisation
- Easy user management with active directory integration allowing you to track employees progress with training
- High levels of customer satisfaction with the service
- Can train users in different types of social engineering attacks, including phishing emails, voice and text or instant messaging
KnowBe4 is a market leader in security awareness training. They offer a range of high quality, customisable campaigns to test employees and the service is very easy for IT departments to manage. KnowBE4 offer a range of training materials which help to improve the security of a businesses, and statistics help to show how this is improving over time. This is a hugely popular service with great features such as the phish alert, which allows users to quickly report emails to IT, helping to prevent potentially disastrous data leaks.
The platform is primarily aimed at American companies, with training materials and campaigns aimed mostly at an American audience. It’s a strong security awareness training option for companies around the world, however. It’s hugely popular among customers and for a lot of businesses will be very effective at increasing the overall security of an organisation against phishing attacks.Start a Free Trial
KnowBe4 Vendor Overview
KnowBe4 is the platform for new-school security awareness training. We help you keep your users on their toes with security top of mind. With this new-school integrated platform you can train and phish your users, see their Phish-prone percentage™ improve over time and get measurable results
|Employees on LinkedIn||538|
|Revenue||$50 to $100 million per year|
|Headquarters||Clearwater, FL, US|
|Support Team Location(s)||FL, US|
KnowBe4 Service Overview
There are no reviews for this service
Be the first to review this serviceAdd a review
Explore the key features offered by KnowBe4. These features are what makes them unique and showcase what they can offer your business.
|Wide variety of training content||Over 500 security awareness training content items including interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters|
|Offers simulated USB testing||This tests susceptibility of employees to plug in unknown USB drives, ensuring employees are fully trained|
|Outlook plug in||Allows users to quickly report suspected emails in outlook, saving time for IT departments and making the company more secure|