- Content library with over 700 engaging training materials made up of videos, games, posters and newsletters available to access based on subscription level
- ‘Phish alert’ Outlook plug in, means users can report when they think is spam email to IT so they can verify if the email is real or not
- Training is engaging and well liked by users, with high rates of success according to customers
- Simulated phishing campaigns can be edited, with customisable landing pages, scenarios and attachments
- Collection of reports and analytics which show how well security awareness training is working to protect the organisation
- Easy user management with active directory integration allowing you to track employees progress with training
- High levels of customer satisfaction with the service
- Can train users in different types of social engineering attacks, including phishing emails, voice and text or instant messaging
KnowBe4 is a market leader in security awareness training. They offer a range of high quality, customisable campaigns to test employees and the service is very easy for IT departments to manage. KnowBE4 offer a range of training materials which help to improve the security of a businesses, and statistics help to show how this is improving over time. This is a hugely popular service with great features such as the phish alert, which allows users to quickly report emails to IT, helping to prevent potentially disastrous data leaks.
The platform is primarily aimed at American companies, with training materials and campaigns aimed mostly at an American audience. It’s a strong security awareness training option for companies around the world, however. It’s hugely popular among customers and for a lot of businesses will be very effective at increasing the overall security of an organisation against phishing attacks.