- All-in-one control for passwords, access, and authentication.
- Fully featured password manager with multiple options on password security that admins can set.
- Simplified single sign-one for 1200+ apps, which gives companies the ability to secure everything from cloud and web apps to on-prem and legacy apps.
- Adaptive multifactor authentication that combines biometric and contextual factors for simple access for end users.
- Easy to deploy across an organisation.
- Offers admin portal with 100+ security policies and dashboards for reporting and analytics.
- Easy to access password and single sign-on vaults with browser extensions, mobile apps and active directory integration.
- Users can create encrypted notes to store sensitive information such as credit card details or banking passwords
LastPass is one of the most popular business password services on the markets. Lastpass provides multiple levels of identity management, starting simple and secure password management for teams, going right up to an enterprise identity management solution that combines password management with integrated multi-factor authentication and single sign-on for users.
Customers highly rate the service for its user experience. Lastpass is easy to use; it seamlessly stores passwords across accounts and makes it intuitive for users to log into multiple systems with secure passwords. The platform is easy to access, with a browser extension, desktop app and mobile application that means users can access their passwords from anywhere. These applications will also auto-fill your passwords into accounts, so users no longer have to remember complex passwords.