What is NINJIO Aware?
- Animated episodes that teach and reinforce how to practice safe computing
- Each episode features a micro-learning format of 3-4 minutes in length
- Each episode features, or is inspired by, a real company who has had a significant breach. Almost every company we feature has made headlines in the news
- A new episode is released every 30 days and focuses on current and prolific threats
- Each episode focuses on a single attack vector, so the viewer isn’t confused with too many technical terms
- Each episode is written by a true Hollywood writer, Bill Haynes, WGA, who has a combined 71 episodes of Hawaii Five-0 and CSI: NY that he has either written or produced (or both)
- Each episode features Hollywood voice actors, some of whom might be famous and well recognized
- Each episode gets its own blog post so that after your users have completed it, they can read deeper into the breach that was focused on
- Each episode comes with an “anchoring comic strip” that gets deployed 2 weeks after the episode to reinforce the teachable moment
- At the end of every episode, there is a one question, multiple choice, multiple answer quiz
- Each episode is “gamified” such that users earn points for timely consumption of the content, and a good score on the quiz
- NINJIO can be delivered through our cloud hosted Learning Management or can be provided to clients in a SCORM format for release on their own LMS. In addition, NINJIO is published in HTML5 and .mp4.
Why NINJIO Works?
- Each episode emotionally connects with your user in the first scene keeping them engaged throughout the entirety of the episode
- The “Non-Fiction” component brings the story closer to home and helps to eliminate the thought of “This can never happen to me.”
- They use story based learning that engages the user and makes the lesson more memorable and effective. As a user faces a threat, they are better able to recall how to react
- They don't lecture your users thus keep them awake!
- Briefly touching users every other week is the perfect frequency to keep security top of mind which in turn creates a “Culture of Awareness” within client’s organizations
- Our Family Use Rights Program delivered at no cost brings security culture into the home and in turn strengthens culture at work
Ninjio White Paper: https://hubs.ly/H0jfV5v0