- Provides users with Secure, Unified Endpoint Management
- Allows you to create any number of logins to the same type of application
- Lets end-users sign in to OneLogin using their Social Identity Provider credentials from services such as Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Only prompts users for credentials when necessary, users who are already signed into their corporate Windows domain get automatically signed into OneLogin using integrated Windows Authentication
- OneLogin is not limited to enterprise apps. You can choose to allow users to add their own, personal apps like LinkedIn, Twitter and travel booking sites
- OneLogin's portal supports 21 languages, which gives users across the globe an optimized user experience.
- OneLogin's SSO solution lets you easily share access to such applications among multiple users without having to give out the credentials