Features of Proofpoint Essential?
- Enhanced email security with signature based anti-virus and phishing protection
- Strong threat protection with content filtering, outbound filtering and attachment defence
- Continuity is included with the core service, with archiving and encryption available as add-ons
- URL and attachment defence helps to block email threats from entering networks.
- Advanced and Pro modules contain social media account protection to help businesses who have been hacked on social media
- Comprehensive reports and logs give businesses more control and awareness of their email security
- Management features include multi-level logins, domain management and active directory integration mean this service is easy to administer
- Robust filter rules engine means admins can control email security settings
- Simple deployment for Exchange, Office 365 and Google G Suite mail platforms
- Integrates directly with Azure providing integrated adminstration for Office 365 and Exchange customers
- Over 36,000 end customers, including 18,000+ customers on Office 365
- Eligible Resellers and MSPs of Proofpoint Essentials get a free 50-user not for resale license of the Proofpoint Essentials Professional package.
Proofpoint Essentials is a strong solution for email protection, encryption, archiving and continuity, delivered as a single platform, with a single admin console. Proofpoint has excellent security research, ensuring they deliver strong threat protection, which has consistently scored highly for accuracy in tests against competitors. Proofpoint provides effectively blocks spam, with granular admin control over the strength of the spam filters.
Essentials is a cost-effective solution, with many features such as archiving and encryption included as part of the Business package that would otherwise be expensive add-ons. Essentials provides a range of reports and logs to give you more control and awareness over your email network. Proofpoint’s admin console is modern, providing granular controls and improved threat reporting.
With Essentials, Proofpoint provides smaller and mid-sized organizations with enterprise class email security. It’s an ideal solution for smaller teams and for MSPs, with easy set-up, deployment, and competitive pricing.