- Range of simulated cyber attacks to test how security aware employees are, with phishing, USB and SMS simulations with customisable templates
- Well-researched and interactive training modules with a wide selection of videos, posters, images and articles to help engage users to remember security awareness materials
- Training modules are made for different sectors to help meet specific training needs, with ongoing and updated content
- Range of tests to measure employee’s security awareness outside of simulated phishing with ‘CyberStrength’ assessment platform
- They offer a managed option in which they set up simulated campaigns which is ideal for saving IT departments time
- ‘Phish Alarm’ feature is an email client plug-in which allows employees to report suspected phishing attacks
- Reporting within comprehensive security dashboard with reports and analytics to show the performance of security awareness training campaigns and measuring how well employees are improving over time
Proofpoint Security Awareness Training is a strong solution for security awareness training. It’s an easy to use and deploy service, with a single dashboard for monitoring all campaigns and reporting of results. There is a range of security testing on offer, with videos, posters, images and articles to get people engaged with security concerns. The simulated campaigns and training materials are all customisable, to help businesses make sure that they are getting training bespoke for their unique security needs. Customers highly praise the training material on offer, particularly the engaging video content.
Proofpoint also offer a ‘Phish Alarm’ function, which allows end users to report phishing attacks to IT departments. They also offer a ‘CybersStrength’ assessment platform which is a more traditional way to test employee’s cyber security awareness alongside security awareness training. Proofpoint Security Awareness Training is a capable solution for companies looking for ongoing security awareness training with engaging materials.