Zscaler Web Security
Zscaler Web Security, part of the Zscaler Cloud Security Platform, delivers the complete security stack as a cloud service, eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional secure web gateway appliances.
Zscaler Web Security Review
Zscaler Web Security is a secure web gateway delivered as a cloud service, aiming to give businesses all the protection they need to defend themselves from online threats. The Zscaler platform defends against malware, advanced threats, phishing, browser exploits, malicious URLs and botnets. As well as web security, the service offers web filtering, firewalls and anti-spam functions. Admins have access to real time reporting and centralized analytics to ensure all users are safe from threats.
Zscaler were on of the first companies to offer cloud web security which worked with minimal software installed on a user’s desktop.
Benefits of Zscaler Web Security
- Good threat protection features including real time threat protection, optional cloud sandboxing for malicious files, anti-virus protection and DNS security
- Excellent real time visibility analytics and reporting, with per-user views and real time logs
- Granular administrative controls, including UR filtering, bandwidth control and DNS filtering
- Focus on data protection
- Full SLL visibility and smart cloud intelligence
- ‘Continue anyway’ feature option, so if users know a site to be safe they can click through and reduce the burden on IT teams
- Reduced latency while still maintaining inspection
- One click Office 365 integration
- Good customer service
- Customers report that the performance is very good, with easy blacklisting and whitelisting
- High levels of customer satisfaction
What you should know about Zscaler
- A range of different products and features are offered by Zscaler, so discussions with sales will be necessary to ensure you get all the features your organisation needs
- Threat intelligence capability research is not as strong as some competitors
Expert Insights Verdict on Zscaler
Zscaler Web Security is a top choice for businesses looing for a web security and filtering service. It’s got great virus and malware protection, excellent auditing and reporting to ensure all employees are safe, and good admin controls to fine tune the filtering to your organisation’s specific needs. There is a high level of customer satisfaction with the service, and Zscaler was one of the first companies in the cloud web security market. There’s minimal software needed, but comprehensive protection offered. Crucially the service performs will, with almost no latency, so your business can carry on working as normal without threat protection slowing down the connection. The only caution is that like many security vendors Zscaler Web Security encompasses may products and features, that can be confusing to navigate. Speak to Expert Insights today to help find the right product and features that are right for you.
Expert Insights would recommend Zscaler Web Security for its excellent threat protection, comprehensive analytics and reporting and granular administrative features.Start a Free Trial
Zscaler Vendor Overview
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world.
|Employees on LinkedIn||1254|
|Revenue||$250 to $500 million (USD) per year|
|Headquarters||San Jose, California|
|Support Team Location(s)||California, USA|
Zscaler Web Security Service Overview
|Zscaler Knowledge Base||https://help.zscaler.com/zia/documentation-knowledgebase|
|Zscaler Contact Support||https://help.zscaler.com/|
There are no reviews for this service
Be the first to review this serviceAdd a review
Zscaler Web Security Features
Explore the key features offered by Zscaler Web Security. These features are what makes them unique and showcase what they can offer your business.
Zscaler Web Security Features
|Threat Protection||Real time protection from malicious web content, blocking zero day exploits by analysing unknown content for malicious behaviour, anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-malware, DNS security.|
|Monitoring and Reporting||Per-user overview to understand events and correlate threats, isolate compromised devices with a few clicks, data logs|
|Administrative Features||Access all ports and protocols, URL filtering, bandwidth control, DNS filtering|
|Data Loss Prevention||Data loss prevention, cloud application control, file type controls to configure which files are allowed in and out of networks|